Can I use the Shuffle apps without the Shuffle cards?
Shuffle apps always need to be played in combination with the physical Shuffle card games.
How do I learn to play a Shuffle card game app?
- You can learn the app play, by reading the start-up wizard which appears at first run of the app.
- You can look at the wizard any time during your game session by pressing the info button in the right upper corner of your screen.
How can I find the correct app for my Shuffle card game?
Download the Shuffle app from the app store or google play store. Browse the Shuffle catalogue or scan a card and get a direct download link in the specific store. For a fast and easy way to start playing, type in ‘shuffle cartamundi’ as search terms.
Do I need to pay to use the Shuffle apps?
Shuffle upgrades your game, which means the Shuffle apps are free of charge.
Will the Shuffle apps run on my device?
- Device Type : Tablets, smartphone
- iOS: iOS 7.1 and higher. Get an optimal game performance by closing all background processes.
- Android: Android 4.0 and higher. Get an optimal game performance by closing all background processes. In order to be able to play the Shuffle card game apps on your Android devices, your device needs to be supported by a ARM processor.
My app’s sound is not working, how do I get it back?
Device sound needs to be on. For iOS devices; make sure the mute button isn’t locked.
My app did not load properly or crashes, what can I do?
Remove the app, download and install again. If problems still occur please contact support (firstname.lastname@example.org
Why aren’t the quickstart video’s in my native language?
English spoken quickstart video’s are included in the app. Native languages are streamed and will require internet connection. If movies are not recorded in your native language, the English version will be shown.
My answer is not in this FAQ, what now?
Can I play Shuffle card games without the Shuffle apps?
The Shuffle card games can be played with or without the Shuffle apps. Download the Shuffle apps to upgrade your card game and create a new game experience.
How do I learn to play a Shuffle card game?
There are three ways to learn more about the card game:
- Read the game guide inside the card game box
- Look at the quickstart video on the website
- Look at the quickstart video in the app (instruction menu)
My answer is not in this faq, what now?